We are a partnership of qualified Paediatric Occupational Therapists operating from Marlborough, Wiltshire. Catherine and Jessica both hold Enhanced DBS certificates and subscribe to the update service. The partners are:
Catherine Williams Dip COT PGCert SpEd
Catherine qualified as an Occupational Therapist from Liverpool in 1989. She has worked in a wide range of Paediatric specialities and settings for 25 years.
- Catherine has worked in the independent sector since 2004 and worked with the NHS prior to this. She has undertaken postgraduate training in autism, cerebral palsy, sensory integration and DCD (Dyspraxia)
- She has experience of working with pre-school and school-age children, within mainstream and special schools, clinics and home
- She has a particular interest in helping children with coordination difficulties, autism, cerebral palsy and brain injury
- Catherine also works as a Brain Injury Case Manager with Independent Living Solutions Ltd, and has experience of working with legal claims and also Educational Tribunals
Catherine is married, with both her sons now at university. She buys too many books and belongs to a Book Club; she is a member of Rock Choir, which brings her joy and hilarity; Catherine loves the outdoors and getting out into the fresh air when she is not reading or singing!
Jessica Dunn Dip COT, BSc Hons Psychology
Jessica qualified as an Occupational Therapist in London in 1998. She also has a Degree in Psychology.
- She has worked in a range of Paediatric settings since qualifying, in the NHS and in Independent practice. She has experience of working with pre-school and school-age children; developing and delivering Occupational Therapy within mainstream and special schools, clinics and home, through a range of group and individual therapy
- Her current caseload includes regular work in independent Preparatory and Senior Schools and working in a Specialist School for deaf children
- She has a particular interest in helping children with coordination difficulties, handwriting, sensory processing difficulties, retained reflexes, as well as general developmental delay
- Jessica also works as a Brain Injury Case Manager with Independent Living Solutions Ltd
Jessica moved from London to Wiltshire with her family in 2010 and has two teenage children.